Apply for Vacancy for Helper at World Food Program(WFP) in Sudan. The deadline for this job is 5th May 2021.
WFP Sudan has the potential to reach millions of food insecure people across Sudan – with a total of 7.8 million people assisted in 2020. Also, WFP Sudan, one of the largest and complex operations for the UN WFP, is currently rolling out its five-year Country Strategic Plan (2019-2023), which aims to provide emergency assistance through a hybrid approach (Cash, food and vouchers), along with life-changing types of programs (Nutrition, Resilience and School Feeding).
- Perform basic maintenance of outdoor/indoor environments, to keep them clean, well-organized and in a good condition.
- Also, to provide general Office Messenger services to the office
- Provide support in loading/offloading and moving office equipment, furniture, baggage and other items for efficient site maintenance services.
- Similarly, support preparation and delivery of food and beverages, arrange for basic refurbishment and maintenance of kitchen area and equipment to facilitate efficient service.
- Provide laundry services including basic maintenance of related equipment, to ensure that WFP office and guesthouse items are clean.
- Likewise, provide efficient cleaning services including kitchens and toilets to ensure clean, hygienic and well-organized working environment
- Furthermore, to perform any other related duties.
This position has no specific requirements for education, however completion of secondary school education is an advantage.
one year or more of office helper work experience.
Intermediate knowledge of English and Arabic languages.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment and supplies related to work in a good working condition.
- Also, ability to work in all weather conditions and meet the deadlines.
- High sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Likewise, punctuality, honesty and integrity.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Furthermore, ability to work in a team
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.