Apply for Vacancy for Human Resources Assistant at Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean in Chile. The deadline for this job is 17th June 2021.
The Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean is one of the five regional Commissions of the United Nations. It was founded in 1948 with the purpose of contributing to the region’s economic and social development. Also, its mission includes the design, monitoring and evaluation of public policies and the provision of advisory services, expertise and training to Governments, as well as support for regional and international cooperation and coordination activities.
- Maintains relevant data bases related with the different recruitment processes.
- Also, completes reference verifications for selected applicants and works closely with HR Partners as part of on boarding activities.
- Keep clients informed and updated on any changes in recruitment policies and processes.
- Additionally, assists in the preparation of reports in relation to all recruitment activities.
- Likewise, performs other duties tasked to the Recruitment Unit
- Assists in reviewing and processing requests for classification of positions.
- Additionally, provides advice and answers general queries on classification procedures and processes.
- Likewise, ensures classification documents are properly filled in the relevant electronic filling system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Also, Certifications in the use of ERP systems in the area of HR. Certifications in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Furthermore, first level university degree (Bachelors or equivalent) in administration and/or Human Resources is desirable. Certification in data analysis or related area, is desirable.
- At least five years of experience in human resources management, administrative services or related area.
- Also, three years of experience working in Recruitment
- Experience in the management of HR data and preparation of reports is desirable.
- Furthermore, experience working within the UN system is desirable.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.