Apply for Vacancy for Human Resources Assistant at Regional Service Centre Entebbe in Uganda. The deadline for this job is 23rd July 2021.
The Department of Operational Support (DOS) was established to provide end-to-end operational support, advisory services and other solutions to operating entities across the Secretariat, including departments, offices away from headquarters, peace operations, and regional commissions.
- Participate in the selection of candidates, including conducting roster searches for applicants and identifying short-lists of candidates, evaluating and screening applications, generating.
- Also, assist in the filling of vacant posts for all categories, including initiating and following-up on reference checks and academic qualifications, ensuring the completion of the pre-recruitment formalities, calculating salaries and related benefits, and preparing and dispatching offers of appointment and Statement of Emoluments.
- Likewise, provide input into policy development for HR policies for staff in the Field Service, General Service and related categories.
- Schedule and coordinate entry tests for locally-recruited staff.
- Similarly, supervise and support the maintenance of vacancy announcement files, staffing tables and tracking of status of recruitment cases.
- Additionally, review and process personnel actions through Umoja
- Assist in reviewing and processing requests for classification by ensuring completeness of requests and liaising with requestors when required.
- Provide advice and answer general queries on classification procedures and processes.
- Furthermore, assist in providing documentation and background materials relating to classification appeals by researching background information and liaising with relevant offices
- Shows pride in work and in achievements;
- Also, demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter;
- is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
- Additionally, is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns;
- shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- remains calm in stressful situations.
- Likewise, takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- High school or equivalent diploma.
- Technical or vocational certificate in human resources, business administration or personnel administration is desirable.
- At least 8 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources management administrative services or related area
- Also, experience in human resources management within a field operation of the United Nations or similar international organization
- Experience in the use of ERP/SAP (UMOJA) for the administration of benefits and entitlements for staff and non-staff, reporting or staffing/post management
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.