Apply for Vacancy for ICT Associate at UNDP in Germany. The deadline for this job is 14th February 2021.
UNV’s Management Services hold the responsibility for the strategic planning, managerial leadership, oversight and quality control of an integrated platform of operational services ensuring timely, effective and efficient delivery according to corporate performance standards and in compliance with the UN Regulations and Rules and UNDP´s accountability framework. The ICT Infrastructure team at UNV Information and Communications Technology Unit (ICTU) is responsible for the operations of the data center and the provision of all ICT hardware, software, network and telecommunications services to UNV HQ, as well as user provisioning/de-provisioning in Regional Offices and Field Units.
- Contribute to the implementation of ICT infrastructure projects, ensuring full compliance with corporate information management and technology standards, guidelines and procedures for the technology environment;
- Also, implement technology facilities to ensure backup, redundancy and disaster recovery provision;
- Likewise, keep abreast of technology industry trends and developments and implement upgrades or enhancements to meet business needs.
- Plan, install and maintain ICT server infrastructure (Linux + Windows + Azure cloud services) and ICT services;
- Additionally, administer Directory Services to actively maintain DNS, DHCP, Postfix, and Azure identities;
- Moreover, Manage VMWare infrastructure and availability of virtual servers and their templates;
- Manage SAN/NAS storage infrastructure, Fiber Channel switches and Backup infrastructure;
- Plan, implement and improve the Monitoring system;
- Also, ensure data/media recoverability by implementing a consistent schedule of system backups and database archive operations;
- Prepare and update system administration documentation and server operations manuals.
- 7 years of technical experience in Datacenter operations and IT infrastructure, system/network administration;
- Also, alternatively, bachelor degree in combination with 4 (four) years of qualifying experience may be accepted.
- Likewise, experience of Azure and VMware, multi-platform server environment (Linux + Windows), Windows Active Directory, LDAP;
- Experience of Cisco LAN/WAN technologies and SAN/NAS.
- Similarly, Microsoft Azure cloud hosting services.
- Fluency in English;
- Also, proficiency in another official UN language is an asset;
- Working knowledge of German is desirable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.