Apply for Vacancy for ICT Associate at UNDP in Senegal. The deadline for this job is 5th February 2021.
Under the direct direction and supervision of the Operations Specialist, the IT Associate provides leadership in the execution of IT support services at the RBA Regional Hub office in Dakar, implements ICT management systems and strategies, and provides daily technical support to users of information management tools and technology infrastructure. It promotes a common customer-focused approach.
The Tsing Associate works closely with the Operations, Program and Projects teams of the Dakar Regional Hub and the staff of the Pnud Headquarters to resolve complex IT issues.
- Implementing IT management strategies and systems;
- Also, efficient operation of hardware and software parks;
- Similarly, support for network administration;
- Furthermore, providing web management services;
- Additionally, administrative support;
- Facilitating the reinforcement and sharing of knowledge.
- Providing advice on equipment maintenance and equipment supplies, repairs and changes to electronic components of routine equipment;
- Likewise, oversight of the implementation of UNDP’s enterprise systems;
- The development of new software for high-impact results.
- Demonstrations/safeguarding ethics and integrity;
- Demonstrate the company’s knowledge and ability to make good judgments;
- Initiative and self-development;
- Also, acting as a team player and facilitating teamwork;
- Facilitate and encourage open communication within the team, communicate effectively;
- Likewise, creating synergies through self-control;
- Conflict management;
- Moreover, learning and sharing knowledge and encouraging learning from others;
- Also, learning and sharing knowledge and encouraging learning from others. Promoting learning and knowledge management/sharing is the responsibility of every staff member;
- Enlightened and transparent decision-making.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma;
- University degree in computer science desirable, but this is not a requirement;
- Also, cisco Certified Network Engineer (CCNE) and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) needed. If the certification is not available at the time of recruitment, it must be obtained within 6 months.
- 7 years of experience in network administration and the use of telecommunications hardware, software and facilities;
- Also, knowledge in the database;
- Experience in web design.
- Mastery of French;
- Similarly, good knowledge of English.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.