Apply for Vacancy for Individual Consultant at UNDP in India. The deadline for this job is 28th January 2021.
The state governments are mandated to set up dedicated Mission Management Units at the state, district and village/community level for the effective implementation of the NRLM scheme. The mission provides regular hand-holding support to SHG/federations for a period of 5-7 years. At the end of a fully implementation cycle the SHGs/federations are well prepared to become resource institutions at the community level for providing evidence and support to other social initiatives.
Under the supervision of the Mission Director the incumbent will focus on achievement of the following results:
- Prepare annual action plan for non-farm livelihoods component.
- Likewise, develop partnerships with Government/private sector/technical institutions on various aspects like capacity building of various stakeholders, market support, technical assistance, technology support, enterprise management etc.
- Also, work with Technical Support Agencies to meet project objectives
- Develop an eco-system of human resources comprising of functional experts and mentors in the state for supporting non-farm livelihood.
- Similarly, support the teams at block and district level for effective and timely implementation of the program; conduct regular review meeting at various levels
- Ensure that the non-farm livelihood supported under the program are sustainably financially viable within the defined timelines of the project.
- Furthermore, facilitate forward and backward linkages for the enterprises set up under the program.
- Ability to plan, organize, and control resources, procedures to achieve specific goals.
- Also, ability to handle several different projects/tasks at one time, successfully complete tasks assigned, and meet deadlines
- Likewise, scan the horizon and identify approaches and initiatives to bring into policy and program design
- Additionally, ability to engage with other agencies, donors, and other development stakeholders and forge productive working relationships
- Similarly, generate commitment, excitement and excellence in others.
- At least 10+ years of experience (after graduation) of working in non-farm livelihoods sector like micro-enterprises development, Collectives and Producer Enterprise Companies or in the micro and medium scale sector in business leadership /management role
- Also, experience of providing business advisory services, supply chain , developing forward and backward linkages for businesses in the non-farm livelihoods sector
- Product standardization procedures and registration process know how of enterprises in all non-farm livelihood sectors
- Moreover, experience of managing /starting business and managing them for growth and profitability will be given preference
- Demonstrable experience of project management and team management ensuring the delivery of high-quality program
- Similarly, should have managed a team of at least 10 members.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.