Apply for Vacancy for International Consultant at Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in Kosovo. The deadline for this job is 2nd May 2021.
The Department for Security and Public Safety (DSPS) of the OSCE Mission in Kosovo (Mission) continues to proactively participate and support the development of the security and public safety sector in Kosovo. Also, in this regard, to ensure the sustainability of progress made by Police Inspectorate of Kosovo (PIK), the Mission’s Police Development and Monitoring Section (PDMS) will continue to provide support to PIK to achieve their envisioned objectives set out in the Police Inspectorate Strategy 2019-2021.
- Legal and Regulatory Framework;
- Receiving, classification and evaluation of complaints;
- Also, complaints and investigations of complaints;
- Ethical standards – Information to the chain of command;
- Likewise, preliminary and administrative investigation;
- Reports and use of evidence;
- Similarly, challenges and pitfalls
- Draft the training methodology and materials in consultation with PDMS and deliver final training agenda, video presentations, PowerPoint presentations.
- Also, conduct five (5) days of training on complaints handling and procedures for 15 PIK investigators and assist them to identify potential challenges and ways to overcome them during the training
- Likewise, provide advice on the sustainability of the specialized training program in the relevant area to the PDMS
- Produce the final consultancy report and recommendations for further action.
- University degree in Criminal Justice, Criminology, Law, Intelligence Studies, Political or Social Sciences or other similar vocational qualification relevant to the topic or graduated from a recognized police academy or police college
- Moreover, minimum ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in the area of criminal investigation dealing with internal oversight or anti-corruption
- Also, at least five (5) years of experience on conducting training in the security sector
- Professional fluency in English
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds and demonstrated gender sensitivity
- Furthermore, flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under pressure
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.