Apply for Vacancy for Investment Analyst at International Finance Corporation in Argentina. The deadline for this job is 28th January 2021.
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, investment of $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create financial models;
- Also, analyze historical and projected financial statements;
- Conduct industry and market research and assist in IFC’s business development efforts;
- Likewise, review company information and prepare reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports, and other information submitted by clients;
- Prepare documentation for IFC internal processes;
- Moreover, establish and maintain quality client relationships to ensure responsive client service and to enhance new business opportunities;
- Participate in investments negotiations;
- Participate in the monitoring of investments in portfolio companies;
- Similarly, monitor equity holdings and develop and implement sales strategies to maximize IFC’s return and development impact;
- Additionally, ensure any downside risk is mitigated via relevant strategies, appropriate management actions, or through use of market-based risk management instruments and strategies.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with specialization in finance
- Also, experience in a financial institution (2+ years) with a proven track record
- Experience in projects related to manufacturing, agribusiness and services sectors will be a plus
- Similarly, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and sound business judgment to identify issues and present creative and practical solutions
- Furthermore, facility to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Likewise, strong client service orientation with an openness to feedback and new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills
- Additionally, fluent in English and Spanish
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.