Apply for Vacancy for Investment Officer at International Finance Corporation in the USA. The deadline for this job is 14th May 2021.
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. Also, in fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
- Participate as a critical team member of multi-disciplinary teams developing priority initiatives, programs and new products being rolled out by the department and ensure that lessons learned from previous activities are communicated, considered and reflected in current and future efforts.
- Likewise, lead cross-industry teams formed to address issues that affect multiple industries, coordinate FIG resources and experts and deliver findings and recommendations to the senior management team on ways to improve IFC’s efficiency, impact and profitability.
- Additionally, impact and performance of specific programs and the future direction of the department.
- Contribute to and lead origination and execution of pipeline and potential investments for FIG.
- Develop and implement innovative and appropriate financial structures and negotiate and structure complex equity deals, maximize development impact and profitability.
- Furthermore, provide debt and equity investment and structuring expertise and guidance to investment teams on transactions, as needed.
- Also, analyze prior transactions and track record with specific clients to develop input for future business opportunities; disseminate knowledge across the financial institutions industry group.
- Oversee junior staff to monitor and ensure compliance with the terms of the investment agreements, prepare timely credit risk assessment reports and equity valuations and develop and implement equity sales strategies.
- Master’s degree in finance, or other related areas. Candidates with MBA, CPA, or CFA would have an advantage.
- Moreover, minimum 10-12 years of experience in finance, with evidence of growing expertise in banking, financial institutions and finance related disciplines.
- In-depth understanding of how IFC corporate strategy and priorities; WBG and how they assess risk-reward trade-offs, and how they assess development impact and outcomes.
- Deep understanding of the drivers of the financial sector, financial and capital markets.
- Likewise, proven leadership in analytical, financial analysis, equity valuation, and financial modeling skills to analyze and form conclusions on company financial information or projects and industry indicators. Strong credit skills and excellent business judgment.
- Excellent negotiation and equity structuring skills.
- Moreover, original thinking / quick learning abilities with strong initiative and drive, as well as attention to details.
- Also, ability to quickly assess client problems, challenges, and operational weaknesses, and apply an analytical mindset as well as good business judgment and technical expertise to envision viable solutions or areas of focus without in-depth information.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and publishable case studies and market thought leadership papers.
- Furthermore, excellent oral and written presentation skills in English are required.
- Commitment to sustainable development.
- Willingness to travel.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.