Apply for Vacancy for IT Analyst at The World Bank in India. The deadline for this job is 11th June 2021.
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development.
- Leading or participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, collecting and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Also, architecting the CRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the business and organizational process
- Advising business users on standard methodologies for CRM, development, or integration processes
- Likewise, balance business users requests and requirements with technical constraints
- Work with business users to understand the requirement and conduct fit-gap analysis to map them to the OOB features/workarounds/Customizations.
- Writing technical specifications for planned work, mocking up specifications, testing and deployment of development projects
- Moreover, installing and maintaining versions of 3rd party products such as inGenius (CTI Integration)
- Furthermore, configuring the CRM system in contacts, customer service and sales functional areas,
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards, and workflows
- Similarly, developing SSRS reports using Microsoft SQL and FetchXML
- Developing Power BI dashboards & reports using Power BI desktop, Report builder
- Likewise, maintain code repository, backlog and source control using TFS/ADO.
- Optimally utilize SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system.
- Master’s degree with 2 years relevant experience specified in technical and functional competency or bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4 years of most relevant experience specified in technical and functional competency.
- Moreover, minimum 2 years Experience as a technical lead responsible for system design and implementation using MS Dynamics 365-Customer Service, Marketing and Sales Apps, Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps/Portals, Power BI), preferably in financial domain.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365.
- Also, WBG experience is a plus.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.