Apply for Vacancy for IT Assistant at The World Bank in Bulgaria. The deadline for this job is ongoing.
Established in 1944, the World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, the WBG works with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
- The World Bank is currently seeking an experienced and motivated person to provide Information Technology support and services to its Shared Services Center in Sofia, Bulgaria. This is a three-year Term position.
- The Senior IT Assistant will provide advanced expertise and Client Support Services to staff as well as visiting missions from HQ or other Country Office(s). Likewise, S/He will be responsible for providing Tier I level IT support to clients by working closely with service delivery teams within ITS and vendors and identifying, troubleshooting and resolving basic to complex technical and non-technical end user questions for all desktop/computing services.
- Likewise, the Senior IT Assistant will work with a team of 3 to 4 IT professionals and will report directly to the Regional IT Lead under the Manager, ITSCR, responsible for the provisioning of end-user computing support services.
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills and client orientation.
- Likewise, can assess complex, non-routine problems in their area of specialization.
- Moreover, responds to Tier I support requests via multiple sources such as phone email and chat. Enters call/ incident data into the incident tracking system (ServiceNow).
- Interacts with clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- However, troubleshoots and diagnoses escalated problems by evaluating multiple options using checklists and guides. Seeks technical assistance or escalates problem, when necessary.
- Implements predetermined software or hardware changes to rectify any issues.
- Also, documents incident/problem status and resolution in ServiceNow. Documents solutions to common problems and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or related field.
- Also, industry certifications like ITIL, Microsoft, A+, etc. preferred.
- Likewise, in-depth understanding of information systems technology to include common computer applications, operating systems, hardware, networks, and messaging systems.
- Similarly, strong Hands-on experience in resolving common problems in Computer Hardware, Office 365, Remote Access and Network communications.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.