Apply for Vacancy for IT Management at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the UK. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Purpose of Job
The Associate, IT Portfolio Management provides detailed oversight, control, governance and tracking of all IT projects within both the IT portfolio and the newly created Multi-Year Investment portfolio. Likewise, the role will provide adherence to, continued maintenance and improvements to the excellence standards and processes of the Portfolio Management Office (PMO). Also, these standards include both the delivery governance and technical adoption best practice. They maintain and track accurate views of portfolio, program and project progress and are able to highlight where issues and non-compliance to processes are occurring/may occur.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the PMO function in maintaining an accurate view of the status of all projects sent to the Board, to the Senior MD membership of the ITGC; the MYIP body, and work with project managers, both internally to IT and externally to IT to ensure that is kept up to date.
- Additionally, produce updates to ITGC, PSB (as part of MYIP Governance), Risk Review and Portfolio Review, all PM meeting, actively contributing to presentation material.
- Likewise, manage and produce regular and ad-hoc reporting for KPIs for the portfolio of projects as needed
- Develop positive relationships across the Team to ensure communication is open and transparent, facilitating early identification of issues and risks and to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects.
- Enforce and govern document management across the PMO
- Also, maintain and create relevant communication, instruction, guides and PMO information including the PMO specific microsite page on intranet.
Qualifications & Skills / Experience & Knowledge
- Degree educated or relevant experience
- Also, exposure to working on multimillion £ portfolio’s and projects and building the processes from the start
- Knowledge of PMO practices Prince 2 but also adaptive/agile training and experience would be advantageous
- Furthermore, fluent English, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Role will be encouraged and supported for professional accreditation to progress on project management career path
- Similarly, strong stakeholder engagement skills with senior managers specifically: (i) effective questioning & active listening (ii) the ability to challenge constructively & courageously in order to determine business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, collaborate effectively across teams & successfully navigate through internal politics.
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and flexible attitude to work essential
- Likewise, uses analysis and communicates it in a relevant, concise and effective manner, using excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent data analysis skills coupled with strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Additionally, ability to cope well under pressure
- Flexibility to work additional hours when required, sometimes at short notice
- Also, ability to multi-task while remaining calm and professional and a capacity for hard work
- Computer literate: Windows Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Furthermore, knowledge of a PPM tool preferable
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.