Apply for Vacancy for Language Instructor at Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe in Kyrgyzstan. The deadline for this job is 17th February 2021.
The OSCE Program Office in Bishkek continues to be a committed partner to the Kyrgyz Republic by enhancing the professional capacities of the staff of the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz republic. The Office is hiring a suitable local English language instructor to be engaged in the implementation of customs related projects of the Politico-Military Department (PMD).
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Program Manager, the Consultant will provide consultancy/expertise and assist in the implementation of PMD projects, particularly:
- Develop and provide an effective curriculum and teaching material, literature, online resources for the English language courses;
- Also, conducted classes (4 times per week) should be interactive, taking into account additional requests and suggestions;
- Likewise, carry out examination to determine the level of knowledge and division of participants into groups (up to 10 -15 people in a group);
- Conduct lessons on an agreed timetable;
- Moreover, provide monthly progress reports ;
- Upon completion of the course, provide a detailed final progress report, including recommendations.
- Higher education in Social Sciences, Law, Economics, Finance, Business Administration International Development, Linguistics or other related fields;
- Also, a minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience in one or more of the above mentioned fields;
- Likewise, excellent knowledge of English and Russian;
- Additionally, knowledge of OSCE and its operations.
- Actively contributes to achieving organizational goals
- Also, respects others and values their diverse perspectives and contributions
- Acts in a manner consistent with the Organization’s core values and organizational principles
- Likewise, takes responsibility for own action and delegated work
- Actively works to achieve clear and transparent communication with colleagues and with stakeholders of the Organization
- Also, works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment
- Works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner
- Also, analyses available information, draws well-founded conclusions and takes appropriate decisions
- Furthermore, proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
- Responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.