Apply for Vacancy for Logistics Associate at World Food Program in Honduras. The deadline for this job is 8th February 2021.
To provide a range of specialized support functions and/or lead a team performing standard logistics/supply chain processes and activities to enable effective delivery of goods and services for all delivery modalities.
- Provide specialized support to logistics operations and activities, following standard processes and contributing, directly or indirectly, to the effective delivery of food assistance to beneficiaries.
- Also, coordinate requisitioning and ensure timely delivery of commodities and supplies to authorized partners and destinations.
- Moreover, manage logistics vendors’ contracting activities including performance monitoring and measurement, supported by analysis and recommendations.
- Gather market intelligence, coordinate vendor assessments (e.g. transporters, retailers) and produce relevant reports to support vendor selection process.
- Likewise, manage complex operational issues and provide solutions or recommendations related to all assistance modalities, using initiative and following processes, to ensure the provision of timely resolutions with excellent client service mind-set.
- Additionally, prepare, monitor and revise budget for all delivery modalities, ensuring adherence to relevant procedures and in compliance with corporate standards.
- Monitor inventory management processes to track trends and account for the inventory status from source to beneficiary.
- Similarly, support oversight for commodity accounting data quality and integrity.
- Provide comprehensive analyses of operational pipeline and contribute to assessments and operational planning for all delivery modalities, to ensure that supply chain requirements are taken into consideration.
University degree (or equivalent), covering logistics & supply chain, humanitarian action, or a related field. Demonstrable equivalent combination of education and experience is also acceptable.
Coordination with key logistics actors (humanitarian, private sector, government)
Spanish and desirable English at working level.
- Experience coordinating with transportation providers and third parties.
- Also, experience leading a team of national staff.
- Experience assisting in project management.
- Likewise, experience in preparing and managing budgets.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.