Apply for Vacancy for Mail Clerk at United Nations Volunteers in China. The deadline for this job is 13th June 2021.
Description of task
Under the overall leadership of the ERCS Partnerships Specialist and under the direct supervision of the Country Coordinator in China, the UN Volunteer Partnerships Specialist will undertake the following tasks: ·
- Similarly, support strengthening and enhancement of UNV partnerships with Chinese stakeholders, including resource mobilization, deployment of FF and partner funded UN Volunteers, thematic and operational support.
- Likewise, look for targeted outreach to attract the right talent for Chinese fully funded assignments and into the UNV global talent pool;
- Additionally, support information and awareness raising about the UNV modalities and opportunities to prospective Chinese applicants;
- Also, assist with translation and proof-reading of relevant partnership UNV materials into English and Chinese;
- Facilitate surveys to gather information from the Chinese fully funded International UN Volunteers on their experience, without duplicating the UNV Annual Volunteer Survey, and its contribution to their professional development as well as reporting.
- Provide logistics in organizing IVD celebration and country-level volunteerism knowledge sharing, advocacy and partnership events;
- Assist engagement with partners for collaboration and promotion of South-South Cooperation and Triangular Cooperation;
- Moreover, monitor and review budgets for fully funded UN Volunteer assignments and provide relevant advice to the supervisor;
- · Support event-related public awareness campaign and UNV social media platforms on fully funded partnerships;
- Furthermore, backstop UNV’s Program Assistant, if necessary;
- Perform any other related duties as requested by the direct supervisor.
Required degree level:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
Education – Additional Comments:
- University degree in communications and journalism, social work, international relations, public administration, partnerships or any related field;
- Also, excellent writing and communications skills in English and Chinese.
- Previous experience with the UN system and government agencies is an asset;
- Also, relevant experience in partnerships building;
- Likewise, experience in administrative support, and public outreach
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.