Apply for Vacancy for Management Officer at Office of Counter-Terrorism in Philippines. The deadline for this application is 3rd April 2021.
This position is located in the Countering Terrorist Travel Section (CTTS) within the Special Projects and Innovation Branch (SPIB) of the United Nations Office of Counter-Terrorism (UNOCT), in Manila, the Philippines. Also, the Program Officer reports to the Senior Program Management Officer.
- Coordinates the provision and delivery of CT Travel technical assistance to the Philippines and beneficiaries within the ASEAN region, including through facilitation with internal and external project partners
- Also, develops, implements and evaluates assigned programs/projects, etc.; monitors and analyzes program/project development and implementation; reviews relevant documents and reports; identifies problems and issues to be addressed and initiates corrective actions; liaises with relevant parties; ensures follow-up actions.
- Performs consulting assignments, in collaboration with the client and program partners, by planning facilitating workshops, through other interactive sessions and assisting in developing the action plan the client will use to manage the change.
- Likewise, researches, analyzes and presents information gathered from diverse sources.
- Coordinates policy development, including the review and analysis of issues and trends, preparation of evaluations or other research activities and studies,
- Moreover, generates survey initiatives; designs data collection tools; reviews, analyzes and interprets responses, identify problems/issues and prepares conclusions.
- A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible experience in project or program management, administration or related area.
- Also, experience in Advance Passenger Information (API) and Passenger Name Record (PNR) systems.
- Additionally, experience in managing multi-stakeholder projects or programs in a national environment is desirable.
- Likewise, experience working in the field of counter-terrorism is desirable.
- Experience in implementing capacity building or technical assistance projects in Southeast Asia is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.