Apply for Vacancy for Management Specialist at United Nations Development Program in Afghanistan. The deadline for this job is 11h April 2021.
The United Nations in Afghanistan is scaling up programming within the context of the UN Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework and in line with the global Agenda 2030 and the National Development Plan. Also, the re-establishment of LOTFA as a Multi Partner Trust Fund was completed in Q3/2018, when UNDP, in close consultation with the Government of Afghanistan and LOTFA donors, appointed the Multi-Partner Trust Fund (MPTF) Office as the Administrative Agent (AA) of LOTFA.
- Support the Trust Fund Manager in the development of Fund’s strategic planning documents.
- Monitor and analyze the strategic priorities, operating environment and evolving issues and advice on the way forward
- Similarly, support the development of of strategies, the work plans and targets based on analysis of development trends, operational and performance parameters, including monitoring of the project activities.
- Coordinate and manage implementation of all activities envisaged under the TFMU and of joint activities with other partners.
- Likewise, lead the preparation and submission of relevant reports including quarterly and annual reports on TFMU activities as well as any other information and reports
- Maintain linkages and consistency between the MPTF and other related initiatives.
- Also, lead on development of data analytics and research information on donors, prepare substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation and contribute to stakeholder engagement plans
- Identify and implement innovative and acceleration measures for the successful management of the TFMU
- Additionally, ensure the implementation of Fund’s resource mobilization strategy.
- Master’s Degree in Social sciences, Development Studies, Business Management, Public Administration or related fields
- At least seven years of relevant experience at national or international level in program management or project implementation/operations.
- Also, international experience in post conflict settings, is desirable.
- Experience in resource mobilization and partnership development will be an advantage.
- Likewise, extensive knowledge of UN/UNDP programming and In-depth knowledge of the UNDP Program and Operations Policies and Procedures (POPP).
- Previous work experience in Trust Fund or large program portfolios in country level or HQ setting will be highly advantageous.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.