Apply for Vacancy for Marketing Specialist at United Nations Children’s Fund in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 5th July 2021.
The Division of Private Fundraising and Partnerships (PFP) aims to achieve results for children by maximizing UNICEF’s private fundraising and advocacy around the world. Additionally, to carry out this mission, PFP coordinates fundraising activities and private sector partnerships with offices in over 50 countries. Likewise, individual Giving is one of UNICEF’s most critical sources of revenue and the PFP Individual Giving team, which this role would be part of, focuses on supporting countries to grow their individual giving revenue.
- Key day to day contact for markets with live products
- Maintaining a program timeline of pilots & pipeline of opportunities (including countries interesting in piloting products and new products being developed with partners)
- Also, helping to document existing subscription products and related performance across all participating countries
- Setting up and managing Global IG Products intranet site including a library of key documents
- Likewise, proactively ensuring all learnings are shared cross-markets to maximize program performance
- Creating guideline documents on products
- Similarly, setting up and managing results tracking, ensuring markets are reporting results and learnings on a regular basis and the impact of the program globally can be understood
- Identifying any activity, such as shared creative assets and tests, that could be funded centrally to support multiple markets
- Furthermore, Organizing and chairing regular products meetings with markets
- Also, providing regular progress updates for the partners Corporate Relationship Managers (based in UNICEF UK office) and Global Products Specialist
Project Managing Product Pilots
- Act as key contact for new markets piloting existing products
- Additionally, assist in the development of market pilot and media plans
- Delivering through local project managers for each market
- Likewise, ensure participating markets have a clear understanding of guidelines and responsibilities for pilots
- Providing expertise and filtering questions through to Global Product Specialist and Corporate Partnerships Manager
- Moreover, work with the Partnerships Creative Traffic Manager to ensure markets have adapted product (mail packs) and marketing (digital, TV, print etc.) assets to launch products
- Liaise with markets and global legal team to get relevant legal documentation in place
- Similarly, ensure effective lessons learnt provisions are in place at the end of each pilot
- At least five years of progressively responsible and relevant professional work experience in digital marketing and/or individual giving and/or ecommerce
- Also, this includes minimum of 3 years’ experience project managing digital marketing campaigns including paid social media marketing required
- Proven strong project management capability with experience delivering through others required
- Experience in DRTV and other marketing channels is desirable
- Likewise, experience working in subscription products highly desirable
- Additionally, ability to work across multiple projects, with multiple stakeholders and moving deadlines highly desirable
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills highly desirable
- Furthermore, knowledge of United Nations or other international aid or NGOs desirable.
- A highly organized and energetic self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Additionally, a hands-on approach to problem solving
- Fluency in English; proficiency in another official UN language
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.