Apply for Vacancy for Monitoring Analyst at UN Women in India. The deadline for this job is 4th April 2021.
UN Women’s India Country Office, based in New Delhi, India, works to accelerate the advancement of gender equality and the empowerment of women through the strengthening of strategic partnerships, technical and policy advisory services and advocacy with governmental, inter-governmental and civil society partners. Additionally, UN Women India CO is charged with leading and coordinating the UN system’s work on gender equality, including through ensuring accountability for results.
- Coordinate with Program Team to ensure that data collection and analysis from field visits are coordinated and standardized across programs;
- Monitor data from partners/countries on a quarterly basis and provide substantive inputs to regular management briefs to inform decision making;
- Also, visit partners, along with the Program Team, to support monitoring of results and planning processes as required;
- Moreover, monitor the spending of donor funds and other program expenditures and disbursements.
- Draft and monitor the India CO Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Plan.
- Furthermore, facilitate the process of the India CO meeting internal and external reporting requirements and deadlines, including annual reporting process;
- Draft donor and program reports (both narrative and financial);
- Likewise, identify relevant evaluation findings, conclusions and recommendations and input them into program reporting;
- Similarly, review progress reports submitted by partners and provide feedback to improve quality and timeliness of reporting;
- Collect and maintain data for country, regional and global corporate reports, mid-term reviews, and final evaluations.
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Also, accountability
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Likewise, inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Moreover, leading by Example
- Good knowledge of program formulation and implementation and Results Based Management
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation, evaluation design, data collection and analysis, and reporting
- Also, ability to synthesize program performance data and produce analytical reports
- Additionally, good analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge of UN program management systems
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Political or Social Science, Economics, International Development Studies, Gender/Women’s Studies is required.
- Similarly, a project/program management certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level in monitoring and reporting of development projects/ programs;
- Experience in the United Nations systems in an asset;
- Furthermore, field experience is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset;
- Also, knowledge of Hindi is an asset.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.