Apply for Vacancy for Monitoring Assistant at World Food Program in Cameroon. The deadline for this job is ongoing.
Assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year, the World Food Program (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.
Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Ensure that activities within the Nutrition-HIV section are carried out in accordance with WFP policies and guidelines.
- Also, collate assistance programs data in accordance with clear direction, in order to support program reviews and informative decision-making.
- Likewise, liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support program reviews and improve services.
- Moreover, receive and collate comments and feedback from cooperating partners, beneficiaries to support identifying programmatic issues with a view to fostering efficient operations.
- Also, work and exchange information with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Review partners reports and provide technical feedback to enhance the quality of output and outcome reporting;
- Likewise, compile data within the nutrition section and support analysis and report preparation in order to support operational decision-making.
A minimum of 3 years proven work experience with:
- The ability to anticipate deadlines, and plan tasks accordingly.
- Also, the ability to develop collaborative work teams as well as ability to work independently and show initiative.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, supervise and train support staff and to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Additionally, experience analyzing program output and outcome data.
- Experience and knowledge of the nutrition program.
- General knowledge of WFP monitoring and evaluation systems and standards is a plus.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.