Apply for Vacancy for Monitoring Assistant at World Food Program in South Sudan. The deadline for this job is 1st February 2021.
At this level, job holders must take responsibility for the proper implementation of various follow-up procedures and activities requiring them to interpret to some extent the standard guidelines and practices available to them. Also, everyone must be able to recommend action lines to their colleagues at various levels and can assign tasks to other support staff.
- Understanding and communicating strategic objectives: Helps teammates articulate THE strategic goals of the WFP.
- Also, be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team-to-supervisor work processes
- Moreover, making the mission an inspiration to our team: Explains the impact of WFP’s activities in recipient communities to teammates.
- Likewise, make our mission known in day-to-day actions: Explain how the unit’s responsibilities will be used for WFP’s mission.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Trains junior teammates on new skills and abilities.
- Additionally, creating an inclusive culture: Looking for opportunities to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Encouraging innovation and creative solutions: Explore ways to be systematically more efficient and accurate in one’s own areas of work and share new ways of working with colleagues
- Furthermore, focus on achieving results: Focuses on achieving results and tracks trends in completion rates for clean tasks to identify opportunities for efficiency
- Moreover, make commitments and meet them: Take responsibility for your own tasks and notify the supervisor as soon as possible of any delays in meeting deadlines or commitments
- Likewise, decisive 😀 decides regardless of what to do about critical choices in the workplace or in dangerous situations on the ground
- Connect and share between WFP units: Suggests opportunities for partnering with other units to the supervisor.
- Also, building strong external partnerships: Identifies opportunities to work with colleagues and partners on the ground towards common goals
- Understands the value of WFP teams and external partners in achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
- Moreover, understanding the value WFP brings to partners. Aligns its own activities with the supervisor’s priorities to meet the needs of internal and external partners
Have a BAC University Diploma – 2 or more in Social Science, Statistics, Economics, Monitoring and Evaluation. Also, Development Economics or any other related field.
Excellent command of the French language and a knowledge of the local language depending on the place of assignment would be a considerable asset.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.