Apply for Vacancy for Officer at The Global Fund to Fight AIDS in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 7th April 2021.
The Grant Management Operational Efficiency Team is responsible for ensuring the continuous improvement of GMD-owned processes (Grant Making, Grant Implementation, AFD/Disbursements, Grant Revision, Progress Reporting and Grant Closure and supporting processes such as Master Data) through ongoing review, monitoring, optimization, integration and enhancement of operational policies/regulations, procedures, system guidance as well as GMDowned data & data quality.
- As part of a launch or required by changing business requirements, make any necessary updates to policies, procedures, documents and templates, under the oversight of the Specialist, Operational Policy.
- Also, develop and revise grant management procedures, processes, process maps and RACIs in consultation with business subprocess owners, to ensure alignment with operational policies.
- Support Specialists, Operational Efficiency in preparing diagnosis and change impact assessments for policies and procedures
- Likewise, participate in and support special projects and initiatives requiring inputs on grant management regulations / operational policy, procedures and systems.
- Moreover, track and propose future operational systems needs and provide assessment of resource needs and benefits.
- Additionally, develop and revise grant management procedures in consultation with business sub-process owners.
- Furthermore, manage escalations from support teams, providing advice, conducting root cause analysis and defining new resolution procedures.
- Also, validate incident resolutions and enhancement definitions developed by support team and IT.
- Experience with project management methodology;
- Experience coordinating between cross-divisional teams;
- Also, implementing organizational change using change management techniques.
- At least three years of professional experience, including in policy development, business processes analysis or program planning and management;
- Likewise, knowledge of the Global Fund and its policies, processes, procedures and IT systems;
- Knowledge of Salesforce Platform;
- Also, hands-on experience of Global Fund grants, within the Secretariat, as a Recipient, a Local Fund Agent or a partner organization; and
- International development experience, including in an international organization, non-profit or private sector, an advantage.
An excellent knowledge of English and preferably a good working knowledge of French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.