Apply for Vacancy for Operations Assistant at International Organization for Migration in the USA. The deadline for this job is 19th July 2021.
Undertakes off light management activities in an assigned area or areas, such as meeting and assisting flights as part of a team, assisting with transit and ground transportation, assisting with quality checks of domestic travel and assisting with administrative duties.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Operations Assistant in the USA:
- Assist with the preparation of flight folders and packages, domestic bookings sheets, lanyards, DTE envelopes, promissory notes and US customs declarations.
- Also, provide assistance at hotels for individuals in transit, including for extended periods of up to 12 hours and during overnight periods; ensure the needs of the individuals are met throughout their hotel stay and communicate promptly with hotel representatives and POE supervisors if issues arise.
- Additionally, provide interpretation services for arriving refugees or SIV-holders, including during their immigration and customs procedures, transfer to a domestic flight or ground transportation, transportation to a hotel, or transportation to final destination.
- Provide regular feedback on work being accomplished to supervisors and team members, particularly in relation to issues and anomalies.
- Likewise, undertake duty travel, if required, to participate in POE-related meetings or training sessions, or to escort individuals transiting to their final destination
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Completed secondary education.
- Furthermore, four years of working experience with secondary education; two years of working experience with Bachelor’s degree.
- Past POE experience a strong advantage.
- Attention to detail and ability to organize.
- Also, a willingness to learn practical computer skills, including Word, Excel and Internet
- Likewise, strong interpersonal and communication skills
Fluency in English.
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Also, integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Likewise, Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Accountability: Also, takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Communication: Furthermore, encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.