Apply for Vacancy for Operations Assistant at World Food Program in Egypt. The deadline for this job is ongoing 2021.
The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
To deliver high quality technical support, system and data maintenance across a range of areas, in order to contribute to the effective delivery of IT services.
- Carry out system maintenance tasks, such as performing monitoring tasks, running system diagnostics, and system optimization, to ensure they are running effectively and enable easy and efficient use.
- Moreover, maintain technology, including standard repairs, configuration, and storage, in accordance with data security and access controls to ensure IT equipment required for WFP staff is available.
- Also, allocate tasks to other colleagues, ensuring that tasks are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines, to support the effective delivery of services.
- Respond to a variety of queries about technology and systems in order to assist WFP staff to deliver their services.
- Perform routine deployments of server hardware and software, including testing and the identification of problems; to contribute to the effective functioning of technology
- Additionally, install, operate and maintain telecommunications systems and equipment, to ensure optimal services in compliance with standard operations procedures.
- Similarly, suggest improvements to methods and processes in order to support the continuous improvement of IT services.
- Understand and communicate the Strategic Objectives: Helps teammates articulate WFP’s Strategic Objectives.
- Also, be a force for positive change: Suggests potential improvements to team’s work processes to supervisor.
- Moreover, make the mission inspiring to our team: Explains the impact of WFP activities in beneficiary communities to teammates.
- Make our mission visible in everyday actions: Articulates how own unit’s responsibilities will serve WFP’s mission.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.