Apply for Vacancy for operations Expert at European Central Bank in Germany. The deadline for this job is 5th May 2021.
You will be part of the Bond Markets and International Operations Division in the Directorate General Market Operations. Our Directorate General is responsible for the effective implementation of the ECB’s monetary policy and the management of its financial assets by providing state-of-the-art frameworks and high-quality market intelligence. Likewise, the organization is currently preparing for the disclosure of climate change-related data for our non-monetary policy portfolios and reviewing if and how climate change-related considerations may be integrated into our monetary policy framework.
- Participate in the implementation of the ECB’s asset purchase programs;
- Likewise, contribute to the work of the Task Force on Sustainable and Responsible Investments;
- Also, monitor, analyze and report on relevant euro area bond market developments;
- Contribute to policy dossiers on subjects that fall within the responsibility of the Section;
- Furthermore, engage and collaborate with colleagues in other business areas and in the NCBs.
- A minimum of one year of professional experience in the field of sustainable and responsible investments as well as an excellent policy sensitivity and judgement;
- Also, a minimum of two years of professional experience in analyzing financial markets;
- A proven track record in fixed income portfolio management including the execution of transactions or the implementation of asset purchase programs;
- Furthermore, a sound knowledge of (i) MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), (ii) market information systems (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters) and (iii) portfolio management systems (e.g. Tradeweb, Wallstreet Suite);
- A proven ability to (i) collaborate within and across teams, (ii) communicate complex issues in a clear manner, (iii) move things forward independently; (iv) adapt and prioritise according to changing needs, (v) pay attention to detail; (vi) deliver high-quality results within tight deadlines;
- Additionally, a proven ability to draft policy notes and regular briefings on financial market developments;
- An advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- A formal qualification in financial analysis and markets, such as the CFA charter or the ICMA International Fixed Income and Derivatives Certificate/Diploma in Securities and Derivatives;
- Also, aproven experience in applying quantitative methods and tools of relevance to investment activities (e.g. portfolio optimization or econometric analysis).
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.