Apply for Vacancy for Operations Officer at International Finance Corporation in Ukraine. The deadline for this job is 7th May 2021.
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. Additionally, in fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity.
- Lead discussions with clients, regulators, and other key partners for the successful implementation of assigned ESG advisory projects.
- Likewise, with guidance and limited supervision, work to build relations with government and regulators to improve ESG standards, investor protection, and support the development of ESG regulatory frameworks.
- Similarly, support the development of the capacity of key intermediaries (institutes, associations, consulting firms, etc.) through organizing and supporting the delivery of Training of Trainers, workshops, and other capacity building activities.
- Moreover, monitor development results and collecting relevant evidence to substantiate project results using standard tools and platforms, including the Advisory Services Operational Platform, Partner Capacity Building Tool, and the Client Impact Measurement Tool.
- Develop project documents ensuring that assigned projects achieve objectives within deadline and budget.
- Draft proposals to donor partners to raise necessary funding and prepare and validate content of progress reports.
- Also, prepare straightforward communication materials such as press releases, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations on ESG issues and assigned projects.
- A Master’s Degree in an area related to Environmental or Social management, Business Administration, Law, Economics, Finance, Accounting/Audit, or other relevant field.
- Also, at least 5 years of relevant work experience in an ESG-related area, ideally in the private sector; private consulting firm or international organization.
- Proven ability to manage advisory services projects, preferably in the areas of ESG Standards and performance;
- Likewise, demonstrate technical knowledge of best available practices related to Corporate Governance and/or ESG;
- Relevant experience working in he ECA region is desirable, though not required;
- Additionally, ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions;
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills are essential; Fluent Ukrainian or Russian
- Similarly, strong presentation and written communication skills;
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.