Apply for Vacancy for Partnership Coordinator at United Nations Office in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 20th July 2021.
In a continuation of the recent international meeting of mine action Directors and United Nations Advisers (NDM-UN), the Partnership Coordinator will support the team to strengthen partnerships in the mine action sector and promote the role of mine action in the humanitarian-development-peace nexus. Under the overall guidance of the Chief of UNMAS Geneva, the Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for generating relevant materials and tools needed for developing strategic partnerships and leveraging resources. Additionally, the Partnership Coordinator will ensure that the MA AoR has a clear plan to support partnership initiatives developed. Likewise, the services will be limited to a five months period.
- Prepare and support implementation of a detailed partnership plan for the Mine Action Area of Responsibility.
- Also, organize and facilitate workshops and consultations, prepare workshop materials, liaise with relevant stakeholder, produce timely reports and support administrative and logistic activities.
- Identify emerging sources of funding and assess their current usage and potential for the future, including advocating for the inclusion of Humanitarian Needs Overviews (HNOs) and Humanitarian Response Plans (HRPs) to mobilize support from donors and partnering institutions.
- Likewise, prepare comprehensive, analytical and substantive briefs, reports, statistics and other material in support of fundraising and partnering efforts.
- Additionally, perform other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must have completed a first university degree program (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent). A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Likewise, experience coordinating joint initiatives amongst several stakeholders.
- Also, ability to seek and synthesize information from a variety of sources, draw solid conclusion based on in depth analysis and articulate ideas in a clear and concise style
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork and adept at working with people of diverse cultural and social backgrounds
- Furthermore, familiarity with project management practices and procedures will be an asset.
- Experience in general office support or related area preferably in an international organization is desirable.
- Also, excellent ICT skills.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat.
- Furthermore, for the post advertised, fluency in oral and written English and knowledge of French is desirable.
- Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities