Apply for Vacancy for Partnerships Officer at UNHCR in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 31st December 2021.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is mandated to lead and coordinate international action to protect and assist refugees and other persons of concern. It is constantly seeking talented, compassionate candidates with high-integrity to strengthen its capacity to respond urgently to crises with the right skills. Given the nature of UNHCRÂ’s work, it is essential that its workforce has the right mix of skills and qualities to fulfil its mandate. In this regard, Division of External Relations at UNHCR is looking for talented individuals to compliment the team.
- Develop strong middle level donor and monthly giving programs.
- Also, increase donor understanding through research and analysis creating segmentation strategies for “one too many” marketing activities.
- Moreover, manage relations with partners, media, contractors and suppliers for PSP programs and supervise the Individual Giving team in their contact with external partners
- Likewise, manage the PSP donor database producing ongoing analysis and monitoring PSP campaign results, and providing research on current donors and potential donors to inform future direct marketing activity.
- Additionally, develop and monitor all key performance indicators and analysis to support and inform the Individual Giving strategy and its implementation.
- Similarly, provide training and development for Individual Giving team members.
The incumbent will have following qualifications for Vacancy for Partnerships Officer in Switzerland:
- Experience with emergency fundraising, middle level giving and monthly giving.
- Also, experience in writing Annual Plans/Budget and fundraising reports, analysis and KPIs.
- Also, a part with fundraising-related databases and software.
- Moreover, demonstrated ability to work independently and to motivate others.
- Similarly, excellent donor and vendor communications/relations.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with graduate degree 3 years with undergraduate degree professional level job experience.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.