Apply for Vacancy for Principal at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in the UK. The deadline for this job is 1st April 2021.
Within the Corporate Strategy team, the Principal is primarily responsible for managing the EBRD’s position in the Global Financial Architecture. Also, through leading the coordination of the Bank’s institutional relations with key external partners, notably with other international financial institutions (IFIs), other international organizations and multilateral and international fora and bodies such as the G7/G20.
- Help shape proactive engagement with the key actors in the Global Financial Architecture to help position the EBRD effectively within the development finance system.
- Moreover, monitor and propose appropriate responses to trends in the international development landscape, developing strategies and identifying opportunities for collaboration with other actors in the system.
- Also, establish and maintain an overview of the relationships, policy initiatives and current issues between the EBRD, other IFIs and key external partners, liaising closely with departments across the Bank.
- Additionally, develop and nurture trusted relationships with key counterparts both internally and externally.
- Likewise, proactively develop relationships with the Presidencies of the G7 and G20 fora. And help shape the EBRD’s engagement with these fora, as an individual institution and with the perspective of MDBs working as a system.
- A degree and/or a post-graduate degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Also, s]demonstrable professional work experience in the area of international development, finance or public policy.
- Additionally, good knowledge of the mandates, financial models and operations of IFIs/MDBs. Some familiarity with the EBRD preferred.
- Additionally, good understanding of the international development discourse, and of the key fora and agreements in this sphere, in particular the G20 and its working groups.
- Likewise, outstanding written and oral communication skills with, in particular, the ability to convey complex messages succinctly and clearly is indispensable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.