Apply for Vacancy for Process Manager at International Committee of the Red Cross in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is ongoing.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) works worldwide to provide humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflict and armed violence. We take action in response to emergencies and at the same time promote respect for international humanitarian law. We are an independent and neutral organization, and our mandate stems essentially from the Geneva Conventions of 1949. Also, the organization work closely with National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and with their International Federation in order to ensure a concerted, rational and rapid humanitarian response to the needs of the victims of armed conflict or any other situation of internal violence.
- Review and optimize all the business processes to be transformed into digital processes
- Also, propose new processes to accommodate for the deployment of new digital solutions and services
- Additionally, accompany the projects throughout the CTA Digital transformation to ensure digital solutions developed are streamlined into processes.
- Develops high quality and responsive business processes.
- Also, oversees the process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other stakeholders to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
- Additionally, assesses the operational and functional requirements of the business in order to define standards and identifies opportunities for improving performance and optimizing business processes.
- Designs and strengthens controls to ensure adherence to business processes.
- Moreover, monitor, develop metrics and report business process performance against accepted standards and KPI’s.
- Likewise, leads and facilitates workshops including process mapping, IT functional design, brainstorming and gap analysis.
- Translates assessments into improvement projects and business solutions, covering both process and IT applications.
- Also, communicates business requirements by way of written functional specifications based on specific business processes.
- Ensures that process-related documents and training materials are kept up-to-date and leveraged whenever organizational changes occur.
- Moreover, monitors and assess business processes on a continuous basis to ensure that they are producing the desired outcome.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity for collaborative teamwork across disciplines.
- Similarly, strong communication skills set to engage with key stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent conceptual and organizational skills, robust planning discipline and a solid understanding of project management
- Likewise, strong experience in business processes design.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.