Apply for Vacancy for Procurement Officer at World Health Organization in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 24th February 2021.
UNITAID is a multilateral hosted by the World Health Organization. UNITAID is focused on making a unique and impactful contribution to the global response against HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria in developing countries. Also, these investments typically target market-based interventions such as price reductions, improvements in quality and supply, and the introduction of innovative products more suitable for the populations in need.
- His/her tasks and responsibilities will include the following : Procurement :Provide a strategic overview of the procurement process to ensure efficiency and value for money to inform the strategic overview.
- Also, guide, advise and train all UNITAID staff to plan tenders, procurement and consistent activities and individual procurement actions to ensure optimal management of contracts. Contribute to the development of procurement plans, schedule and documentation.
- Undertake research and analysis of information on market for products and services and ensure adequate safe documentation.
- Additionally, allocate the triggering of procurement processes to Assistants in the team and finalize the draft terms of reference and requests for proposals in collaboration with the requesters and other relevant parties.
- Moreover, organize and participate in the physical or virtual opening of tenders, appraisal process, minute the opening , document all steps and decisions, support the process as required (e.g. by seeking additional information).
- Draft documents for CRC approval as needed and follow up on CRC decisions.
- Additionally, administer contract performance, problem solving to ensure best procurement practices. Overall coordination of the procurement/travel assistants, act as liaison to ensure continued quality of service and adherence to WHO Rules.
- Also, respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Moreover, moving forward in a changing environment
- Producing results
- Similarly, treating an empowering and motivating environment.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.