Apply for Vacancy for Program Analyst at UN Women in Burundi. The deadline for this job is 31st December 2020.
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
- Provide substantive inputs to the design and formulation of program/ project proposals and initiatives;
- Identify areas for support and intervention related to the program.
- Also, provide technical inputs to the annual workplan and budget;
- Likewise, lead the implementation of program activities;
- Lead the coordination of the call/request for proposals;
- Furthermore, provide substantive inputs to financial reports;
- Supervise Program Associates and Assistants.
- Also, provide substantive inputs to resource mobilization strategies; analyze and maintain information and databases;
- Similarly, prepare relevant documentation such as project summaries, conference papers, briefing notes, speeches, and donor profiles;
- Additionally, participate in donor meetings and public information events, as delegated.
- Moreover, ensure technical skills and knowledge are shared within and among the Country Office.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is required
- Also, a first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Additionally, a project/program management certification would be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience in development program/project implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building;
- Likewise, experience in the humanitarian areas with a particular focus on gender and protection in emergencies;
- Experience coordinating and liaising with government agencies and/or donors
- Technical experience in inter-agency coordination, preferably protection cluster coordination in a natural disaster setting;
- Similarly, experience in policy analysis and strategic planning.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.