Apply for Vacancy for Program Assistant at United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women in Myanmar. The deadline for this job is 17th February 2021.
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security. Placing women’s rights at the center of all its efforts, UN Women leads and coordinates United Nations system efforts to ensure that commitments on gender equality and gender mainstreaming translate into action throughout the world. Also, it provides strong and coherent leadership in support of Member States’ priorities and efforts, building effective partnerships with civil society and other relevant actors.
- Provide program and administrative support to the program team in the preparation and regular updating of various program documents, such as work plans, budgets, reports and proposals on program implementation arrangements.
- Likewise, under the guidance of the supervisor, assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations for the program unit.
- Also, assist the program team in reviewing and preparing documentation on the procurement of goods and services, and support contract tracking.
- However, help the team in providing guidance to the country office on routine implementation of the project, tracking use of financial resources.
- Also, provide administrative support to the program/operations team in the organization of events, meetings and workshops, etc.
- Moreover, make travel arrangements for the program team and project staff, including preparation of travel requisitions and claims.
- Draft non-substantive correspondence.
- Additionally, maintain and organize up-to-date hard and electronic files for easy access and retrieval, including for audit preparations. Ensure safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Ability to perform a broad range of specialized activities aimed at effective and efficient functioning of the program team.
- Also, ability to provide input to business process re-engineering, elaboration and implementation of new data management systems.
- Likewise, create, edit and present information in clear and presentable formats, using appropriate IT functionality.
- Similarly, organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities.
- Additionally, handle a large volume of work, also under time constraints.
- Ability to establish, build and sustain effective relationships with clients, demonstrating understanding of client’s perspective; anticipates client needs and addresses them promptly.
- Also, ability to administer and execute financial processes and transactions.
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.