Apply for Vacancy for Program Associate at UNICEF in Ukraine. The deadline for this job is 9th May 2021.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. Also, to defend their rights. Additionally, across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- Also, bachelor’s degree in Social Science, International Relations, Government, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Public Policy, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience, including record – keeping and processing of information.
- Also, work experience in supporting of program or communicative activities will be an advantage.
- Likewise, experience in international organizations/UN system will be an asset.
Fluency in English and Ukrainian. Working knowledge of other UN languages will be considered as an asset.
- Also, integrity
- Analyzing (2)
- Also, applying technical expertise (2)
- Planning and organizing (2)
- Furthermore, following Instructions and Procedures (2)
- Works Collaboratively with others (1)
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (1)
- Also, innovates and Embraces Change (1)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (1)
- Likewise, drive to achieve impactful results (1)
- Moreover, manages ambiguity and complexity (1)
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Program Associate in Ukraine:
- In-depth knowledge of the administration which underpins UNICEF country office program/project operations, including monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Similarly, strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills and abilities.
- High sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Likewise, strong office management skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Also, ability to effectively manage the section’s material resources and monitor its budget.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.