Apply for Vacancy for Program Coordinator at UN Women in Egypt. The deadline for this job is 5th August 2021.
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
- Coordinate the overall Program work plan development and implementation according to the USAID/UN Women program and financial arrangement;
- Likewise, liaise with the USAID, sub-awardees, national counterparts, and development partners to ensure the Program results are achieved and resources are managed;
- Prepare and present work-plans, periodic narrative progress reports and expenditures status reports as per the requirements under the USAID/UN Women program and financial arrangements;
- Likewise, establish systems for project planning, implementation and monitoring, in collaboration with partners;
- Furthermore, record and maintain documents on relevant Program activities, issues, and risks.
- Supervise and manage the Program team, review performance and mentor/ coach staff;
- Furthermore, coordinate development and preparation of financial resources of the Program including budgeting and budget revisions, and expenditure tracking, and reporting;
- Also, regularly monitor expenditures (pipeline and burn rate analyses) to ensure Program is utilizing resources as planned and to make adjustments accordingly;
- Oversee and monitor the allocation and disbursement of funds to participating partners
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Also, accountability
- Creative Problem Solving
- Likewise, Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Similarly, Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
Education and certification:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public administration, law, human rights, gender equality, management, social science or other related areas is required;
- Exceptionally, a first-level university degree in combination with 2 additional years of qualifying experience
- At minimum ten (10) years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level in managing complex and multi-component program interventions with national partners, preferably related to Women’s Economic Empowerment and Violence Against Women;
- Additionally, demonstrated experience in coordinating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating complex, multi-partner, development programs and projects;
- Likewise, experience overseeing projects with budgets over US$20 million;
- Demonstrated experience managing teams to achieve ambitious project goals;
- Furthermore, experience with and knowledge of working for USAID-supported programs;
- Experience working as part of a consortium.