Apply for Vacancy for Program Coordinator at UNDP in Guyana. The deadline for this job is 19th February 2021.
Effective managerial function, by building an effective SGP Country Program team and foster teamwork within the SGP Country Program team, the National Steering Committee members, and with the UNDP Country Office team. Moreover, mobilize and leverage financial and other resources as well as establish strong partnerships at the program and project levels for sustained and scaled up initiatives. Likewise, effectively facilitate knowledge management, share and exchange knowledge on lessons learnt and best practices of SGP program and projects.
- Supervise the SGP Country Program team members and provide necessary guidance and coaching;
- Also, promote and maintain effective teamwork within the SGP Country Program team, the National Steering Committee members, and with the UNDP CO team;
- Likewise, prepare and implement annual workplan, including strategic and/or innovative initiatives, with set delivery and co-financing targets; draft annual SGP Country Office administrative and project operational budget proposal
- Similarly, set annual performance parameters and learning objectives for the SGP Country Program team, assess their performance and provide feedback.
- Keep abreast of national environmental concerns and priorities as well as the
- Similarly, socio-economic conditions and trends as they relate to the SGP, and assess their impact on SGP’s work and program.
- Likewise, ensure formulation and implementation of the Country Program Strategy (CPS), and its periodic review and update.
- Self-development, initiative-taking
- Also, acting as a team player and facilitating team work
- Moreover, managing conflict
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
- Likewise, demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
- Furthermore, facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
- Also, creating synergies through self-control
- Managerial skills Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Also, excellent teamwork and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Likewise, good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced university degree in environment or natural resource management, Environmental Economics, Development, Business Administration or similar field..
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in environment and development works.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.