Apply for Vacancy for Program Specialist at United Nations Children’s Fund in Malawi. The deadline for this job is 23rd April 2021.
Join our dynamic team in UNICEF Malawi within the Innovations Section on a temporary appointment where you will be responsible for managing the African Drone and Data Academy (ADDA) to train African youth in 21st century skills, such as drones or geo-referenced data, and enable them to contribute to UNICEF program objectives. Also, as the program specialist, you will provide technical support and advice to the development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of ADDA.
- Developing and implementing an annual strategy, project plan and budget, and an overall three-year road map.
- Also, collaborating with contractors, partners, and affiliated entities to translate the strategy and action plan into work plans, manage the budget, and establish and regularly monitor progress against KPIs.
- Similarly, supporting ADDA advocacy and local & international partner engagement.
- Additionally, achieving effective quality assurance to improve ADDA services and ensure that the curriculum meets the highest international standards.
- Knowledge sharing with partners and supporting UNICEF external communications with up-to-date project information through project monitoring, narrative reporting and liaising with partners.
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: project management, business, education, mechanical engineering, development studies or a similar field.
- Also, a first level university degree in combination with two (2) years of additional qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: project management, program planning. Additionally, partnership development, and youth engagement. Also, outreach with a focus on innovation ecosystems, business incubation, entrepreneurship, drones for good, or data for good.
- Nurtures, Leads and Manages People (1)
- Also, demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness (1)
- Works Collaboratively with others (2)
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (1)
- Likewise, innovates and Embraces Change (1)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (1)
- Furthermore, drives to achieve impactful results (1)
- Moreover, manages ambiguity and complexity (1)
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.