Apply for Vacancy for Project Administrator at United Nations Industrial Development Organization in Austria. The deadline for this job is 8th April 2021.
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability. Also, the mission of UNIDO, as described in the Lima Declaration adopted at the fifteenth session of the UNIDO General Conference in 2013, is to promote and accelerate inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) in Member States.
- Selecting, organizing and summarizing background information to describe the overall context and background relevant to a project. Likewise, a sector of technical cooperation activities in a country, assessing the local context for the planning and administration of individual technical cooperation projects;
- Also, analyzing and interpreting project background history and documentation, identifying, reconstructing and documenting significant project events, decisions and deviations;
- Drafting sections of project documents such as project background and justification;
- Additionally, informing experts, consultants and other project participants about logistical arrangements and internal procedures for monitoring and reporting in terms of the immediate objectives of specific projects;
- Moreover, monitoring specific aspects of project implementation and identifying problems and proposing that actions be taken to expedite delivery of inputs;
- Drafting comments on designated aspects of project progress as an input to program monitoring;
- Moreover, drafting project revisions, including adjusting individual project budgets, on the basis of changed work plan.
- Work honestly, openly and impartially.
- Also, work hard and competently in a committed and responsible manner.
- Likewise, cooperate to fully reach our potential -and this is true for our colleagues as well as our clients. Emotional intelligence and receptiveness are vital parts of our UNIDO identity.
- work together effectively, respectfully and inclusively, regardless of our differences in culture and perspective.
- Experience in evaluating the needs, conditions and problems in developing countries is desirable.
- Also, experience or familiarity with the artisanal and small-scale gold mining sector and its related potential and challenges.
Advanced university degree in engineering, sciences, economics, business administration or international relations, preferably with a specialization in environment.
Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish is required. Fluency and/or working knowledge of another official UN language, particularly French, desirable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.