Apply for Vacancy for Project Analyst at Asian Development Bank in Bhutan. The deadline for this job is 10th June 2021.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is an international development finance institution headquartered in Manila, Philippines and is composed of 68 members, 49 of which are from the Asia and Pacific region. ADB is committed to achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable Asia and the Pacific, while sustaining its efforts to eradicate extreme poverty. Also, ADB combines finance, knowledge, and partnerships to fulfill its expanded vision under its Strategy 2030.
- Follows up with executing agencies on timely submission of project progress reports, safeguards monitoring reports, audited financial statements, and audited project accounts to expedite procurement/contract awards.
- Moreover, monitors the implementation progress of loan/technical assistance (TA) projects by reviewing project files and the progress reports submitted by executing agencies. Updates project performance reports and technical assistance performance reports.
- Also, assists project mission leader in drafting memos on project administration matters through provision of past particulars, status on compliance of undertakings, and status on project implementation including contract awards/disbursement.
- Likewise, prepares documents and files and participates in field missions; facilitates field discussions and assists in preparing mission documentation including updating design monitoring framework (DMF) with progress of achieving indicators.
- Additionally, assists in reviewing procurement documents, making contract awards and disbursement projections, preparing preliminary comments on the documents, and drafting responses on procurement matters.
- Is the resident mission’s focal point for project performance management system (PPMS).
- Additionally, assists in collecting and analyzing data and information on country portfolio performance in assigned sectors;
- Carries out other related functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or Economics, or Business Administration or equivalent academic qualification.
- Also, at least 5 years of relevant experience in program administration, with some exposure to economic and political assessment work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Likewise, good computer skills with sound knowledge of common word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and graphic application software.
- Ability to undertake background research and analysis on difficult but well-defined tasks.
- Able to quickly obtain a good working knowledge of Government and ADB’s procurement policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Furthermore, for other competencies, relevant to the position, please refer to the link for ADB Competency Framework for Administrative Staff.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.