Apply for Vacancy for Project Assistant at International Organization for Migration in Thailand. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. Also, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
- Assume the role of IOM Thailand’s focal point for capacity building activities for suppliers in Thailand of global brands.
- Also, train suppliers in Thailand of global brands to develop and implement due diligence on ethical recruitment.
- Develop training plans on ethical recruitment due diligence for Thai suppliers and Thai recruitment agencies in global supply chains, and lead the coordination of logistical arrangements for each training session.
- Likewise, tailor training materials for supply chain actors in different industries.
- Coordinate with focal points in IOM Philippines for the translation of the training materials and project materials into Thai.
- Furthermore, facilitate the translation of due diligence tools and proofread translated tools to ensure alignment with the original version of the tools.
- Maintain supplier database and consolidate participants’ feedback for each training session.
- Additionally, assess the practices of suppliers and recruitment agencies against the international standards on ethical recruitment and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Also, continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- Additionally, takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- Likewise, encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Social Sciences, Law, Sustainability, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with at least four years of relevant professional experience**
- Similarly, solid experience in training program development.
- Demonstrated success in supplier capacity building and in facilitating training sessions.
- Also, at least four years of experience in assessing companies against international standards on labor and human rights or related areas.
- Experience working with Government counterparts, UN agencies and/or non-governmental organizations is considered an asset.
- Certification in one or more of the following: ISO 9001, SA 8000, IRCA, or proof of successful completion of other social compliance training course is a strong asset.
- Similarly, strong knowledge of ethical trading practices, management systems on labor rights and due diligence on responsible business conduct.
- Also, strong knowledge of labor migration and supply chains transparency and management.
- Knowledge of Thailand and industry risks related to labor and human rights.
- Strong quantitative business analysis skills, attention to detail, and high level of accuracy.
- Furthermore, intermediate or basic-intermediate excel skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Likewise, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Teamwork oriented but with a capacity to work independently.
- Additionally, ability to work in a multi‐cultural environment and respect diversity.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities