Apply for Vacancy for Project Management Support at United Nations Office for Project Services in Germany. The deadline for this job is 10th August 2021.
The NDC Partnership advances the goals of the Paris Agreement by bringing together countries and institutions in new ways to accelerate NDC implementation and enhance ambition over time. Through a country-driven approach, the NDC Partnership drives climate action and sustainable development while supporting countries in reducing social and economic inequalities. Also, the Partnership responds flexibly to country needs as they evolve, keeping the momentum for strong climate action even in the challenging economic circumstances countries face today.
- Administrative and general support
- Also, establishes and maintains efficient working relationship with stakeholders (e.g. UNOPS WEC support units, WEC management, Implementing Partners, UNFCCC secretariat, WRI);
- Additionally, assists with the drafting of correspondence to partners and high level officials as well as other responses to external requests;
- Provides accurate and timely information on processes and pending issues to the supervisor;
- Moreover, maintains the records on administrative, financial and logistical activities of the Bonn personnel/office;
- Furthermore, provides administrative and logistical support for missions, events and travel including organization of tickets, hotel bookings, transfers, visa facilitation, DSA payments.
- Maintenance and update of procurement monitoring system and provision of feedback on purchase orders to the requesting office.
- Helps PM Support Specialist in the preparation of a procurement plan.
- Define the best way of providing goods, works and services, including procurement deadlines for each stage.
- Similarly, review of requisitions for completeness and adequacy of technical specifications.
- Furthermore, oral/written responses to queries from projects, clients, companies, etc. regarding procurement related matters.
- Follow-up on receipt of goods and services in view of obtaining proper delivery report, RIR, or relevant certificates and that proper inventory is taken.
- Preparation of monthly reports on procurement matters.
- Likewise, conduct of market research to determine sources of supplies by using United Nations Global Market Place, and other sources;
- Preparation of contracts and necessary amendments ensuring conformity with template UNOPS documents for review by the requesting unit.
- Furthermore, follow-up signing of contracts by vendors.
- Obligation of funds in one UNOPS and obtaining of appropriate signatures for approval.
English and French/Spanish an asset
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities