Apply for Vacancy for Protection Officer at UNICEF in Indonesia. The deadline for this application is 14th January 2021.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. However, this vacancy is open for Indonesians only.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. Likewise, UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. Also, all selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential and employment history.
- Support the capacity building to a comprehensive nurturing parenting intervention and child protection system for the key government staffs and cross sectoral stakeholders
- Similarly, support the provincial and district governments and key stakeholders’ cross sectoral coordination mechanism
- Also, provide provincial and district governments and key stakeholders on the positive parenting and child protection system implementation program and policy
- Likewise, support the replication of the integrated interventions to address malnutrition with parenting component in Aceh
- Moreover, focus on advocacy for the replication of the integrated child protection and social welfare for children & families (PKSAI) in Aceh.
- Also, provide the evaluation of the integrated interventions for address malnutrition.
- Additionally, ensure timely management of the budget of the projects in line with the UNICEF rules with donors.
- Furthermore, write regular updates and donor reports to support the implementation of M&E system including monitoring and evaluation.
- Familiar with sub-national level government planning and budgeting processes.
- Also, good understanding on Syariah Law and Village Law and its implementation in Aceh.
- Likewise, experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage.
- Moreover, good communication skills in English, including writing and presentation skills and local Bahasa Indonesia.
- Additionally, good writing skills.
- Also, has computer skills, including internet navigation, teleconferencing, file sharing, and various office applications.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.