Apply for Vacancy for Reporting Assistant at World Food Program in Cameroon. The deadline for this job is ongoing.
Assisting almost 100 million people in around 83 countries each year, the World Food Program (WFP) is the leading humanitarian organization saving lives and changing lives, delivering food assistance in emergencies and working with communities to improve nutrition and build resilience.
Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
At this position, you will:
- Support the production of high-quality communications material for dissemination across WFP’s channels (social media, etc.) as guided by the national Communication Advocacy and Marketing strategy, and in line with the branding guidelines of the organization.
- Also, provide coordination, administrative and specialized services, to support staff in the development, preparation and execution of communications campaigns for target audiences.
- Likewise, execute communication plans for different stakeholders of WFP’s interventions in the East Region.
- Monitor and coordinate materials, schedules, facilities and clearances, and provide support for special events, and video/film, photographic and radio projects.
- Conduct clearly defined research and prepare reports and provide data that enables informed decision-making
- Moreover, monitor traditional and social media and report relevant information to senior staff to inform the development and/or evaluation of communications activities and strategies.
Completion of secondary school education. A post-high school certificate in communication and reporting related discipline is desirable.
- 3 years of professional experience in Communication or any related field
- Also, demonstrated ability to perform routine communication, techniques and activities in line with set operating standards through day to day work
- Likewise, written and oral communication skills, including substantive analysis and report writing skills
- Creativity and ability to anticipate deadlines, and plan tasks accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to develop collaborative work teams as well as ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Moreover, previous experience working with humanitarian sector will be a nice to have
- Experience with MS Office packages with advanced knowledge of excel, word, and access.
- Additionally, experience with Video and Photo editing software is a nice to have.
Fluency in one official language (English or French) and working knowledge of the other.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.