Apply for Vacancy for Reporting Officer at UNICEF in Yemen. The deadline for this job is ongoing.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Also, across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone and we never give up.
- Support all elements of assessment, including the WASH assessment and needs tracking system (WANTs) and secondary data reviews (SDR) and inputs to the HNO and HRP.
- Also, respond to Cluster participants’ needs for support, tools, guidance and capacity building on monitoring the response and assessment.
- Review existing in-country assessment and monitoring tools for collecting, analyzing and reporting activities and resources, and identifying information gaps.
- Likewise, guide and maintain monitoring and reporting databases that consolidate, analyze and report/disseminate information critical to decision making.
- Support development of Response, Preparedness and contingency plans – including situation and data analysis, consultations and planning.
- Similarly, support MOWE to ensure reporting and monitoring are aligned and at quality standards.
- Develop and strengthen information management capacity through trainings (MOWE, partners).
- Moreover, work with REACH and MOWE to develop WASH information Management Systems; for mapping and monitoring of functionality of WASH infrastructure, with a mechanism to ensure regulating & updating
- Similarly, maintain monthly reporting from Cluster participants, including 5Ws.
- Ensure quality inputs to quarterly reports at inter-agency level, for donors and inter-clusters.
- A University degree, preferably at an advanced level, in a subject area relevant to information management
- Also, an extensive work experience relevant to this post may be considered as a replacement for formal qualifications.
- A formal training in cluster HPC, information management and assessments is an advantage
- Additionally, at least 3 years progressively responsible humanitarian work experience with UN and/or NGO, including information/knowledge management, monitoring and assessments in emergency response relevant to the cluster
- Furthermore, fluency in Arabic & English.
- Understands key technical issues for the cluster sufficiently well enough to be able to: engage with cluster participants; understand their cluster-specific information management needs.
- Also, excellent knowledge of MS Excel or MS Access; proven technical expertise for managing data capture and storage.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.