Apply for Vacancy for Security Associate at The World Bank in Thailand. The deadline for this job is 21st May 2021.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions: the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the International Development Association (IDA), the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID). Also, with 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, the WBG works with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the respective regional security teams in the implementation of administrative processes. Participate in the onboarding of newly recruited Corporate Security staff and newly appointed Security Focal Points to support briefings on administrative processes and documentation/filing requirements.
- Also, draft routine correspondence (quarterly reports, standard letters, memos, faxes, etc.) conforming to the organization’s standards. All official correspondence will be drafted in English.
- Draft minutes of unit meetings and provide assistance in editing large documents. Incorporate consensus comments into documents, making full use of shared drives and software capabilities.
- Moreover, maintain up-to-date project files (both paper and electronic) and retrieve data from various sources and compile these for use by the Senior Security Specialist and regional team.
- Additionally, assist the regional security team regarding entry Visa applications and other travel logistics arrangements as required;
- Likewise, participate in and provide administrative support to regional crisis management teams under the direction and guidance of the SSSs
- High school diploma with 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Also, candidates must have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Similarly, strong interpersonal skills and respect for different points of view in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good judgment, tact and high level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Moreover, effective time management and administrative skills, with ability to adapt to changing business needs, willingness to learn new skills and be able to take on additional responsibility.
- Likewise, positive and client service attitude, initiative, reliability, resourcefulness and follow through on team priorities and responds to requests for information in a timely manner.
- Client Orientation – Exhibit good communication skills, positive and professional client service attitude; is able to understand clients’ needs and complete them professionally.
- Also, Project and task management – Exhibit good organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills and ability to work competently with minimal supervision. Demonstrate attention to detail and quality. Has ability to manage multiple tasks and complete tasks within agreed schedule.
- Versatility and adaptability – Demonstrate flexibility and is receptive to the implementation of new solutions. Is willing to stretch own capability. Demonstrate motivation to avail and adapt oneself to effecting change.
- Likewise, learning, knowledge sharing and communication – Able to write clearly, edit and proofread draft communications. Able to learn and share knowledge/information across the unit.
- Business judgment and analytical decision making – Able to manage information and support retention and disposition of information and records. Can search, report, and deliver basic information from various sources and independently respond to basic inquiries.
- Moreover, Drive for Results – Able to take personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
- Additionally, Teamwork and Inclusion – Collaborate with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Demonstrate good working knowledge and experience working with Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Has ability and willingness to maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.