Apply for Vacancy for Senior Engineer at International Fund for Agricultural Development in Italy. The deadline for this job is 31st March 2021.
The International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is an international financial institution and a specialized United Nations agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty and hunger. It does so by investing in rural people. Also, IFAD finances programs and projects that increase agricultural productivity and raise rural incomes, and advocates at the local, national and international level for policies that contribute to rural transformation.
- Act as a technology leader to shape and influence via technical excellent new ways of working incorporate latest and emerging technologies, alongside more traditional ones within the infrastructure and devops space
- Also, design consistent standards, principles and reference models for infrastructure, application, security, information/data and integration.
- Similarly, setup applications to be optimized to work within constructs of leading cloud provider environments
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Moreover, monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Set up or managing backups and patching across diverse environments
- Additionally, able to function at a high level in network administration and security management roles
- Identify new tools and processes to improve the cloud platform and automate processes
- Provide high-quality support of the infrastructure and liaise with the other 3rd level support teams regarding networking, server and storage issues.
- Likewise, create and maintain documentation on systems architecture, processes, workflows and playbooks to respond to alerts.
- Moreover, work alongside the subject matter experts and system administrators as well as agile dev teams.
- Learning, sharing knowledge and innovating: Challenges, innovates and contributes to a learning culture (Level 2)
- Furthermore, focusing on clients: Contributes to a client-focused culture (Level 2)
- Problem solving and decision making: Solves complex problems and makes decisions that have wider corporate impact (Level 2)
- Moreover, managing time, resources and information: Coordinates wider use of time, information and/or resources (Level 2)
- Team Work: Fosters a cohesive team environment (Level 2)
- Advanced university degree from an accredited institution in computer science, software engineering, information technology, mathematics or other job related field;
- Also, in lieu of an advanced university degree, a diploma in combination with six years over and above the minimum experience requirement may be considered;
- At least eight (8) years of progressively responsible professional experience in planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of information technology, in any of the following roles: infrastructure, system administration, network administration, security management or coding and agile development;
- At least five (5) years of experience with cloud technologies
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Working knowledge of another official language (Arabic, French, or Spanish) is desirable.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.