Apply for Vacancy for Senior Officer at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the UK. The deadline for this job is 31st July 2021.
Purpose of Job
The Senior Officer, Payroll is accountable for the consistent execution of the Bank’s HR pay and benefits policies and procedures. Likewise, the Senior Officer, Payroll will tackle the majority of day-to-day operational issues in collaboration with the Assistant Analyst, Associate, and Principal, Head of HR Operations.
The Senior Officer, Payroll is output driven and must work within strict deadlines to ensure that these are met. Also, the role is primarily focused on the administration of all payroll and benefit related documentation. Furthermore, the Senior Officer, Payroll will also input and check information in the Bank’s payroll system related to the employees’ contractual terms and conditions and all relevant benefits.
- Managing the administration and verification of all Benefit Claims, whilst providing advice and clarification on policies. Investigating anomalies, offering solutions and making judgement calls where necessary.
- Also, accountable for the data entered into SAP for new joiners as well as contractual and benefits changes for all staff to ensure that monthly payroll is run smoothly and all employees are paid correctly.
- Likewise, producing HQ and RO monthly payrolls following audit controls. Identifying errors and omissions and investigating to resolution. Create BACS and Swift files for transmission and clearing. Preparing of associated payroll recharges and journals.
- Providing multi-currency monthly reconciliations of payroll related accounts, including analysis of all payroll transactions to provide justification to Financial Controllers where necessary.
- Furthermore, developing and supporting new and existing reports on a routine and ad-hoc basis.
- Working on an advisory capacity relating to policy changes, recommending and implementing enhancements to improve and support the process delivery.
- Liaising with a multitude of third party service providers such as medical insurance, retirement plan administrator and other benefit providers to deliver accurate monthly data. Moreover, monitor and review the accuracy and quality of their service provision and highlight any issues.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven professional international payroll experience, preferably gained in the financial services sector.
- Similarly, strong system skills including bespoke payroll applications.
- Experience of operating with excellent judgement in a demanding client facing role.
- Strong partnership, influencing, problem solving and client orientation skills to enable positive engagement with stakeholders throughout the Bank.
- Also, ability to act in a customer service orientated manner, responding flexibly and promptly to clients’ needs using outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Additionally, ability to exercise judgement and deal discreetly with sensitive situations and confidential information.
- Ability to deliver detailed, accurate work within agreed tight deadlines.
- Furthermore, fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment with a dispersed workforce.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.