Apply for Vacancy for Senior Officer at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent in Switzerland. The deadline for this job is 10th May 2021.
Lead in the implementation of the Federation Wide Resource Mobilization Strategy objective and the Movement-Wide Principles for Resource Mobilization to increase the fundraising and resource mobilization capacity of National Societies. Also, the post holder will be expected to ensure that fundraising capacity building is conducted in the context of wider National Society development, frameworks. Lead the IFRC and its members in enabling National Societies to access support to develop their fundraising governance, accountability and financial management infrastructure.
- Create a framework for National Society fundraising capacity building that will enable the IFRC to improve its global fundraising performance.
- Also, promote and facilitate leadership engagement in domestic fundraising development.
- Create and manage a fundraising investment mechanism for the sole purpose of National Society capacity building, including the governance and monitoring of funding.
- Lead the development of external partnerships to progress National Society fundraising capacity building e.g. CRM database, fundraising agencies and consultancies.
- Likewise, develop and manage a peer-to-peer learning platform that co-ordinates online and offline regional and global fundraising networks.
- Provide guidance to Regional PRD Coordinators to ensure PRD forms an integral part of National Society organizational development, working also with organizational development teams globally.
- Furthermore, take proactive measures to develop effective governance for fundraising (e.g. financial management systems, development of fundraising management standards, etc.).
- Likewise, lead the management of learning modules and master classes, facilitating training where appropriate and supporting National Societies directly to develop their fundraising strategy and implementation.
- Additionally, design and develop materials that will support National Society development e.g. market studies, strategy development etc.
- Explore fundraising and social financing innovations, building opportunities for fundraising.
- Moreover, consult and design a fundraising reference center to research, gather and share fundraising excellence and innovation.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in fundraising for an international organization and/or a domestic fundraising context. Experience in a Red Cross or Red Crescent National Society.
- Also, experience in creation of individual giving programs, systems and processes including online, digital, face to face and direct mail at a management level.
- Likewise, experience identifying and articulating strategic issues, risks and priorities to provide sound advice to senior management.
Skills and Language
- Ability to translate strategy into action.
- Also, results oriented individual, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial and hands on.
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising strategy development across multiple disciplines
- Experience in driving fundraising performance and demonstrable results in achieving fundraising growth.
- Similarly, strong financial monitoring and analysis skills.
- Experience in the design and implementation of market research
- Outstanding, communication and training skills. An ability to be proactive and persuasive, contributing to a client-focused culture.
- Demonstrated track record in innovating, contributing to a learning culture, sharing knowledge with strong analytical skills.
- Likewise, track record in producing high quality work within short deadlines and ability to make effective, timely decisions.
- Moreover, high degree of discretion, tact and sensitivity in dealing with internal and external clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural, multilingual, multidisciplinary environment.
- Furthermore, fluency in Microsoft office tools.
- Fluently spoken and written English
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.