Apply for Vacancy for Senior Officer at International Monetary Fund in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Senior Facilities Officer (Compliance) – coordinates management and oversight responsibilities of various facilities-related projects at the IMF. Also, (S)he proactively ensures that quality and regulatory standards are maintained during the planning and execution of projects and operational work activities to ensure the reliability and business continuity of a broad range of equipment, service, and facility systems. Additionally, (S)he/he must manage staff, contractual and vendor employees to ensure adherence with IMF standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the Facilities Division’s compliance program and key performance indicators to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Also, provides quality reviews of engineering studies, plans, and designs related to capital construction and operational projects.
- Likewise, reviews and audit project lifecycle and mil estones and make recommendations that aligns with regulatory standards and operational business needs.
- Moreover, manages a program that ensures the maintenance and accuracy of facilities documentation and storage such as; Building Information Modeling, CAD/Revit files, manuals, and other records and drawings.
- Manages the asset inventory and asset replacement program relative to the Facilities Condition Index (FCI) and condition survey/assessment program.
- Directs multiple design, construction, and renovation projects to ensure that schedules, budgets, and commitments are delivered on, and recommendations and decisions are based on sound data analysis.
- Similarly, reviews existing procedures to identify opportunities to improve services.
- Master’s degree in Corporate Real Estate, Engineering, Architecture, Facilities Management, or related field, plus a minimum of six years of relevant work experience,
- Also, Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of twelve years of relevant work experience.
- In the alternative, a minimum of two years of experience in a related position at Grade A11, or equivalent.
CAD, REVIT, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities