Apply for Vacancy for Senior Programmer at World Food Program in Mozambique. The deadline for this job is 2nd February 2021.
Nations World Food Program is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Also, every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
- Provide specialized expertise and contribute towards the development of project activities, plans and processes within the specific technical area of work ensuring alignment with wider program policies and guidelines.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, prepare a variety of elaborated reports and substantial data analysis and make recommendations to supervisors, ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
- Lead and ensure accurate. Also, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Foster relationships and support partnership-building with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to perform accurate food security analyses and to ensure efficient delivery of food assistance.
- Similarly, support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government within a specific technical area.
- Moreover, manage a team of support staff, providing advice. Guidance and training, to ensure individual and team objectives are delivered to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Additionally, any other assigned tasks applicable.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Identifies opportunities to be creative in own work and to help team be more innovative and accurate in their respective tasks and areas of work.
- Furthermore, focus on getting results: Monitors team’s deliverables and provides feedback to ensure outcomes are delivered consistently and accurately.
- Connect and share across WFP units: Facilitates partnerships with other WFP units to accomplish missions in the field.
- Build strong external partnerships: Sets an example and provides guidance to team on how to build relationships with external partners.
- Likewise, be politically agile & adaptable: Articulates to colleagues or direct reports the value of contributing to other WFP teams and agency partnerships in fulfilling WFP’s goals and objectives.
- Also, organizes, monitors, and prioritizes own and team’s efforts to ensure that they will fulfil the needs of internal.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.